Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Storybird : Create and Share Stories!

It's the final week of my ICT AQ! Can't believe how quickly this month went by. One more month of summer left before we dive back into our classrooms. 

For one of my final assignments, I thought I'd check out Storybird. I had heard about this program from the Primary teachers in my school, but had never tried it. I thought it wouldn't be applicable to my Grade sixes but I was proved wrong!

Great, great tech tool to use for presentations of any kind; there are three formats to choose from - picture books, longform books, or poetry. Royalties are paid to the illustrators whose artwork you use. The artwork that is available is stunning so even if you do not have a story in mind to write, these illustrations can spark your imagination. 

Develop your creative confidence and try Storybird out!






No comments:

Post a Comment